I’m an experienced Identity, Credentialing, and Access Management (ICAM) professional with a successful track record of projects across a range of federal and military designs. My primary focus is on designing and implementing customized technical solutions to solve the challenges that face an organization at an enterprise level.
ICAM is an especially tricky field. It is multi-disciplined and often requires a very hands-on approach in order to properly implement. With my background in both software and hardware development, I go beyond simply leveraging federal guidance and industry best practices to make sure that an organization has a proper foundation to support the goals of ICAM. To do this, I work directly with clients and all levels of stakeholders to determine system requirements and help establish a long-term Implementation Roadmap.
To ensure that my clients receive the best possible support, I work with vendor partners to coordinate upcoming product developments into project lifecycles. As a Technical Lead, I make sure that my team is continually learning in order to build up their own level of expertise to support client goals and endeavors.
* Federal Identity, Credential, and Access Management (FICAM)
* Identity Management and Identity Federation
* Federal Guidance (HSPD-12, FIPS-201, NIST 800 Series, OMB M-11-11, etc)
* Cybersecurity, FIPS 140-2, and Related Technical Controls
* Physical and Logical Access Control Systems (PACS & LACS)
* PIV Cards, PIV-Interoperable, CIV, CAC
* PKI Authentication and Secure Messaging
* Enterprise Architecture Design & Implementation (Federal/Military)
* Project Management and On-Site Implementation